Are guests required to wear masks? Or are there any vaccination policies in place in order to gain admission into productions?
We are deeply committed to the care and well-being of our guests. Guests attending VStar Entertainment Group and Cirque du Soleil productions will be required to adhere to the COVID-19 policies/procedures of their venue. Select venues around the country are issuing mask mandates and/or are requiring proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test prior to entry. To determine the admission policy of your venue, please visit their website.
Are those involved with your tours taking the proper precautions against COVID-19?
Yes! VStar Entertainment Group and Cirque du Soleil will require all show staff, artists and technicians to be fully vaccinated throughout the duration of the tour. Additionally, we are adhering to the guidelines and policies of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Our current safety measures include the following:
- Minute-to-minute monitoring of local public safety measures and adherence to these regulations will be applied immediately on every show.
- Employees dedicated to sanitizing have been added to existing crews and the frequency of sanitizing operations have increased.
- Monitoring of health and regular COVID-19 testing for all employees, artists and crew on tour or at any of our offices in the world.
- Sanitizing operations available onsite before, during and after performances.
- Reminders with signage about basic hygiene practices across all operations, onsite and back stage.
- Collaborating daily with local authorities and our business partners to work in concert with them to provide a work/performance environment that meets the highest standards of health and safety.
Will shows be cancelled? Will tour plans change?
We continue to closely monitor the situation and assess the impacts on our touring calendar and international mobility, as we avoid high-risk areas and face border disruptions and mandatory quarantines in some parts of the world.
We are collaborating daily with local authorities and our business partners and are working in concert with them to provide a work and performance environment that meets the highest standards of health and safety in an always evolving situation. In the event of changes in our show schedule, customers who purchased tickets will be notified by their original point of purchase. Additionally, we will be updating our website and Facebook pages should any changes occur.
In the event of show cancellation or postponement will customers be reimbursed?
In the event of changes to our show schedule, guests will need to reach out to their original point of purchase to determine their policies with regard to show postponement or cancellation. The vast majority of venues will allow previously purchased tickets to be carried over for the newly rescheduled dates. If guests are unable to attend on the rescheduled dates, refunds will typically be issued within 30 days of the rescheduled dates being announced. To verify if this is the policy of your venue, please reach out to them prior to purchasing your tickets.